Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Real-Life Librarian Story

So, as a follow up to my post yesterday about librarians, I got an email from my girlfriend Becky, who is a librarian in Ohio. She shared this with me as one of her favorite stories...

"The man who became increasingly agitated when I refused to fill out his personal dating service web site's information page for him. He wanted to give me answers to all the questions that they asked and then have me
type them in for him. He, apparently, was not proficient with computers. I explained to him that I couldn't fill in the pages for him, but I could show him how to access the dating service and he would have to fill in the questions himself. He was PISSED and starting screaming at me about how he can't believe how unreasonable and unhelpful I was. I had to ask him to leave---and I"m sure the dating world missed out on a great catch that
day".

Yep - that'll be me someday.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

A librarian or using a dating service and agitated?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger CMC said...

yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home