Friday, January 21, 2005

Stupid Quote of the Day

From a Chicago Tribune article regarding Democrats' inaugural activities...

"It's how I imagine it's like to be Jewish on Christmas," said Clare Gannon, now an out-of-work deputy press secretary for the Democratic National Committee. "There's something big going on, it doesn't have anything to do with me."

Because being a Democrat is JUST LIKE being Jewish. And yes, I understand where she's coming from - but I still don't see it as a good analogy.

Unless you treat your political party affiliation as a religion. And John Kerry is your Messiah. In which case, you're just like the Jewish because like the Jewish Messiah, John Kerry hasn't arrived yet.

No offense to the Jewish community.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

I was going to say something mean. But I won't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home