Friday, March 18, 2005

More in a Series of Crazy Dreams

It's been a crazy week in my subconscious, starting with a dream I had the other night that Morgan had an illegitimate son. Who was in his early 20's. And lived in Europe. This is biologically impossible, I know, and yet it happened in my head. We were very happy he was coming to visit us, and Morgan was very proud of the fact that his son was a sales manager. George, whom I work with, was going to the airport to pick him up. I have no idea why.

Then, last night, I had a dream I was at a party at a winery that had recently changed its name. John was there, talking to my mother about something off-color, and they were laughing and laughing about whatever it was - of course, I don't remember what exactly the topic was. One of the other guys I work with, Terry, was there in a shiny silver shirt.

AND - if that's not enough...I had another dream that George, whom I work with, told me that he was once an abortion doctor, to which I replied, "well, you were providing a service."

I've given up trying to understand any of this. My subconscious is just a mess.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home