Monday, May 09, 2005

Another Monday

Gene and Chris are sailing the high seas this week...that makes for lonely times on AIM. This means I might have to actually *gasp* - WORK?!?!?

Oh wait - no it doesn't - I have a whole pile of new magazines to read. And a billion stupid things to do for my internship, which is really starting to chap my ass. But I just have to suck it up and deal if I'm ever going to get that piece of paper.

All to be a librarian...it had better be worth it.

However, if Saraya really moves ahead, I'm not going anywhere for the next three years. I'll be damned if I don't see this project finished while I still work here. Of course, it'll probably take that long to get my MLS. So, it should all work out perfectly - 'should' being the operative word in that sentence.


In other news, Morgan and I went to see Crash yesterday. Fine piece of cinema, it was. I laughed, I cried - some people in the theatre screamed. No plot, full of the worst of the racial/ethnic stereotypes. And based in our town, the City of Angels.

Highly recommended.

Morgan and I had a lovely day together - they are few and far between, unfortunately...and I can't wait for when every weekend is like that. Then we'll totally be sick of each other, probably. I'll just send him off to shoot guns with Gene.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Papa (Not the shoot yourself kind) said...

I will be your third string AIM companion. It will save ME from work too!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger CMC said...

Woo hoo!

Vic comes off the bench to save the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home