Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today's Topic of Conversation

Weem: POOL
Blurgen: LOOP?
Ween: we need a pool
Blurgen: yes
Blurgen: all of us need a pool
Blurgen: the pool of JESUS
Ween: jesus pool?
Blurgen: yes
1:50 PM
Blurgen: "Pool of Jeeesussss cool off meeee!"
Blurgen: like rock of ages
Blurgen: He stingeth not thine eyes with foul chlorine
Blurgen: He coolteh off thine fevered brow and the pool toys floateth abundently upon his surface
Blurgen: Yea I say unto you who follow the false path of the water wiggle the one true way is the pool
Blurgen: I am the pool and the spa and the sauna, no one reaches refreshment except by me
Ween: amen
Blurgen: Pool 3:16
Ween: I think there would be cookies at jesus pool
Ween: and juice
Blurgen: My father's pool has many diving boards
Blurgen: I go to prepare a chaise for you
Blurgen: Nilla wafers and Kool Aid
Blurgen: and applesauce
Ween: orange or fruit punch?
Blurgen: Fruit Ounch usually
Blurgen: p
Ween: slightly watered down
Blurgen: yes
Blurgen: sorry I misquoted that was Pool 14:6
Ween: hee
Blurgen: Pool 3:16 is For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Pool, that whosoever swims in it should not be clammy, but have everlasting marco polo.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

It is funny when we post the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home