Thursday, January 26, 2006

HUNG OVER

In the grand tradition of being a college co-ed, I got totally trashed last night.

My head was ready to split open at 6am, and my liver is weeping juniper and hops and whatever goes into Kentucky whiskey that I can't remember right now because my brain hurts.

Damn I wish I were 17 again. Drinking was so much easier then. However, I did get up and have a shower (AND washed my hair) and got dressed and made snacks and got to work on time.

Then I needed a nap. I still need one.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

HA HA!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger CMC said...

I feel like that HA HA! needed the Quaker guy from Fark.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

HA! HA!
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goodbye4cd.jpg

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger CMC said...

Thanks. That's exactly what this post needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home