Tuesday, October 26, 2004

RSVP

I have a hard time understanding how people just don't respond to an invitation. If I'm sending you an Evite, it takes two clicks to say yes, maybe or no. Give me a maybe, I don't care. Just give some kind of answer - I really find it rude when people do nothing...I took the time to invite all of you, some whom I probably don't like that much but want to be polite to and give opportunity to expand social circles and you thank me by viewing the invitation but not giving an answer. Are you waiting to see if something better comes along? Because really, given the caliber of the invitees, outside of my immediate circle of friends and family there is NO ONE who has something better to do on a Saturday night. Even I don't.

And showing up without responding really gets my goat. That means you decided that you might as well come because that hot date fell through (or never existed, more likely) and you expect that I had planned for your appearance anyway.

Unfortunately, I have. There's always plenty of everything for the 15 people who didn't respond that show up anyway. This year, there are even costumes.

*sigh*

The pinata will make up for all of it.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

I am bringing 48 people

And torpor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home