Monday, January 31, 2005

Holy Cow, What's Wrong With My Head?

So last night was crazy go nuts night in my head, I think. I had another famous person dream in a series of those dreams.

This one involved me in what I think was a TV show. Clea DuVall was in it, so that leads me to believe that perhaps it was an episode of Carnivale. But so was Leonardo DiCaprio. And I was swimming naked in a pool with him and Clea DuVall and some other girl were really upset about it. He was trying to touch me and I really wanted nothing to do with him. So one of the girls stomped off and I went to chase her, and I ended up chasing a boston terrier. Don't ask.

So THEN I had another dream.

I needed to have my back waxed. I went to a salon to have it done and the attendant screwed it up - only half of it got waxed and there was this line of long hair left right where my hair hit my back. So I went home and decided that I wouldn't return to the salon to complain. (?) I figured Morgan could help me wax the rest of it, after he trimmed it.

No more italian dinners before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home