Thursday, February 10, 2005

Behold the Mystery That is Me

I'm all alone today. And not unhappy about it.

Conversation at the homestead this morning centered around needing to find some new friends. Seems to be a theme lately, actually.

We decided we need to move to Vegas. Or find a new hobby.

How do you make friends when you're an adult? And do I want to? Probably. A social life might be interesting once in a while. The problem is that the people I really like live waaaaay on the other side of town.

Maybe I should make more of an effort with the 'friends' we have first.

Or just scrap it all and become a hermit.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

I don't like people.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger CMC said...

I don't either.

I do like piles of barking dogs, though.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Bark!

Bark!
Bark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home