Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Meh.

Isn't web design supposed to be fun? What's with all these direction reports and questionnaires and getting to know your client crap?

Why don't I want to be the librarian who stamps the due date on your book at the counter? How much easier would that be? How many papers do I have to write to get that degree instead of the one I'm pursuing now?

Because I'm totally tired of writing papers.

I'd rather write code four hours a day and then spend the next four trying to figure out why it doesn't work (usually because I've put a folder in the wrong place). Which is good because that may be what the next 35 years hold for me.

Unless I can get that library built in Texas. Then I can spend all day in my own stacks.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

poops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home