Monday, August 07, 2006

URGH.

So unwell. So so unwell.

I haven't had a full night's sleep in a week.

I have a paper due tomorrow.
I have a live website and final exam due on Friday.

And I can barely drag myself out of bed in the morning.

Today's menu has consisted of two sips of tea and half a club soda.

I feel like the 8 year old with a nervous stomach again who cried every morning before the bus came because I didn't want to go to school. It didn't work then, and 20 years later it's impossible to live this way. I'm an adult with a job and school work and responsibilities and I can't just stop functioning.

But I also can't keep waking up at 4am to start worrying about what I have to do that day. My heart pounds and I get that all-too-familiar knot in my stomach that doesn't go away and so I toss and turn until it's time to turn the TV on.

I hope this goes away at the end of the week.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

We all have irritable bowel syndrome now.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger CMC said...

I have irritable brain syndrome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home