Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's National Blog Posting Month!

So if you've wandered over here for the first time, welcome! As my blog title indicates I am on my way to becoming a real live librarian. Or maybe a sexy, yet evil one. I'm a Masters student at SJSU, and am working my way through a mostly online program. It's very abstract, but it works for me.

I actually have a pretty boring blog - some days it's about school, others it's about whatever catches my eye in my travels through the intarweb. Pretty fluffy stuff, mostly - unless I get crabby about something and decide to vent.

I only do this for my own entertainment - my audience consists of about three people, and I like it that way. But if I were to make a friend or two along the way, that would be an okay thing.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

BORING!

No wait.

Ween is not boring.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger CMC said...

Fortunately I can be interesting in real life.

Sometimes.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

I just saw the band Ween two months ago. They pretty much rocked.

Oh, and I am a real, live librarian myself! How much fun is library school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home