Tuesday, November 28, 2006

An Open Letter.

Dear Mac Mail,

You? Are shitty. Plain and simple. I have spent all day working on you because of your mailbox limits. Yes, my boss needs to have less and a gig and half of messages, I agree. But really - you change your own settings as you see fit which totally screws us and then? You quit downloading messages altogether. Maybe a warning message before that happens would be GREAT.

But you know what? Your users are pretty smart. They figured out how to save those lost messages with a magical script. And you? Are damn lucky. Because I was about ready to quit and leave it up to a professional.

HA! Mac Mail, you couldn't beat me. I am the QUEEN. I can figure things out like no one's business. So next time? Maybe you should try your voodoo on someone who ISN'T an information professional.

Because I just rocked your socks.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macs suck. Yeah I said it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home