Monday, November 27, 2006

Early Onset Dementia

No really. I can't remember anything if I don't write it down. And sometimes I even forget then.

Like right now I just remembered I need peanut butter. In two hours on my way home? I'll forget.

This is really a pain when it comes to working on my final projects. I do half of something and then either forget to do the other half or I can't remember what to refer to in order to finish it. I often sit and stare blankly for minutes on end until I recall what I'm supposed to be doing.

Maybe I have something exotic like Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Probably not. Just stress.

10 days left. And you'd better believe I'm counting every one.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to know that there are people out there who truly appreciate the gloriousness of that moment when Nancy Pearl actually pointed out a book specifically for ME to read. :D

You'll have to let me know if you find something exotic but not horribly painful or terminal to blame the memory-loss thing on, since I have to write everything down, too. Even then, I tend to forget to do stuff the first time I write it down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home