Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween 2004

So, I think it was another successful party - one passed out, one had to go home in a cab. It doesn't get any better than that. Even if the pinata didn't make an appearance. I'll save that for the party when I invite everyone I HATE. And while we didn't have a houseful, everyone that was there was fun and we met some new people, too.

I often think that I'll never have another party, especially since I don't really like people all that much. But I do have a good time and everyone likes the spinach artichoke dip so I'm satisfied.

Pictures will follow - photographic evidence is always good.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

And some people barfed too!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger CMC said...

I think the percentage of barfing is an important factor in considering the success of a party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home