Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just Call Me DeNiro

Because I think I'm going to be swept up in a tornado of paper any time now. I'm neck deep in research for the eleventy billion papers I have due in the next two(!) weeks. Really, I'm down to four now. I wrote the one I forgot about this morning. I remembered that I might actually LIKE to write, and if my grades are any reflection, I might be pretty okay at it, too. Scholarly writing isn't my strongest suit, and APA format makes me sweat, but all things considered I'm doing okay. Putting everything into a coherent format is going slower than I'd like, and most of the topics are not riveting - stupid Foundations class and its grand overview of library land. But I'm plugging along and of course saving the hardest ones for last.

So, off I go to spout brilliant observations on managing Generation X library employees.

God I love this.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Threaten to yank their piercings out, or build solidarity by making them all get the same tattoos?

Wait.What?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home