Monday, February 13, 2006

ARGH.

So much work work and school work and I'm going to explode. I try to get ahead and then something else pops up and OH MY GOD it makes my chest hurt. And that? Is a bad thing. Because it means that I can't read the Star. No - not really. What it means is that I don't go to the grocery store when I should and when I do I forget everything I REALLY need and my laundry doesn't get done and the dishes are in the sink and the bathtub is turning pink and the kitchen floor is dirty (except where the dog licks up the drips) and there are dust bunnies EVERYWHERE.

I need a housekeeper. Or a clone.

And then I feel guilty because I went and got a manicure and pedicure and didn't go the grocery store to get Morgan something new to eat for lunch. And I'm out of eggs, too.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home