Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Really Need to Do Some WORK.

The worst part? It's true.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

The Midland
The Northeast
Philadelphia
The South
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god mine didn't reveal a Boston accent. I may be a New England girl, but I've worked hard to learn how to enunciate my R's.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turns out I'm Inland North as well, but I'm not exactly sure what region that constitutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home