Thursday, November 09, 2006

And Breathe.

Two more assignments done. You'd think having 3 weeks to complete them would be enough.

Stupid work always gets in the way.

I spent almost all of yesterday at work trying to finish things up, and then tried to keep going when I got home. Ha...that didn't happen. My brain was complete mush. So, I was up before the sun this morning with a brilliant idea for an essay. It would be great if those brilliant ideas came at, say, 6pm. Thank you, brain, for shutting off after 6pm. But please don't turn back on at 3am. I beg you.

And so it's a weekend in Vegas for me before I hit the ground running toward my final projects. I haven't had my hair done in 3 months. Holy roots.

GAH.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Don't worry- no one will notice your roots amongst the sea of weirdos in Vegas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home