Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Last Post!

And thanks to velocibadgergirl I get to complete the following meme to fulfill my blogging requirement for the day.

"According to the rules...
Each player of this game starts with the
"6 Weird Things about You".
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

Weird Thing #1: My mother-in-law and I have the same name. It's spelled differently, but it is the same nonetheless.

Weird Thing #2: I hate having the top of my feet touched. It's okay if I'm getting a massage, but if someone runs their fingers across the top of my foot it makes me want to throw up.

Weird Thing #3: I often dream about movie stars and usually end up in weird situations with them. Liam Neeson was a cyclops in one, and Harvey Keitel rear-ended me in another - he told me that "everyone needs a friend in November." Yeah, I don't get it either.

Weird Thing #4: After I've visited a new city, I usually don't care anything about going back. Two exceptions are New Orleans and Vegas. Otherwise, it's been there, done that for me.

Weird Thing #5: I'm studying to become a librarian, but I haven't read a book in almost a year.

Weird Thing #6: I've read "The Little Prince" a half dozen times, and I always cry at the end of it. I know what's coming, and it still gets me every single time.

And I? Will tag no one.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Little Prince gets me every time too. Heaving sobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home