Friday, January 12, 2007

This Weeks' Boredom Cure?

VEGAS.

Where I will sit in front of the fire and work on the puzzle that's been in progress since November. There aren't any more chairs to burn, though, so we'll have to actually buy wood this time.

That's another story.

It's supposed to snow there today, so maybe I'm crazy. Somehow, that just seems wrong, since I usually think of Vegas as about eleventy billion degrees. But winter is also pretty extreme, I'm learning - just one more reason I wouldn't want to live there, jobs be damned.

But who can pass up a trip when you don't have to pay to stay? It's always nice to have friends who live in fun places.

Why doesn't anyone come visit ME?

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

I visit you sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home