Monday, November 05, 2007

Oh, the Joys.

One - Mondays blow. Especially when I end up doing the exact things I wasn't supposed to be doing anymore because we HIRED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT. Someday I'm not going to have the time to do these things anymore and then I will LAUGH AND LAUGH.

Then I will drown in a pile of paper.

Two - just when I think I've got everything in order and it's all downhill from here to my degree, another kink gets thrown in...today it's a new special project possibility that would be done by the beginning of spring semester, thus leaving me copious amounts of time to flail about with my e-portfolio. The project covers three competencies and lasts about three weeks and is worth three credits. The biggest thing is that it covers a competency that I've been worried about meeting without having to do a lot of unique research.

But then I have to change my candidacy paperwork, work through my semester break, and not take the Web 2.0 taxonomy class I had planned on taking in the spring, and yes, I might have been interested in it because I AM A DORK WHO LOVES TEH INTARWEBS.

So, what's a girl to do?

Her homework.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Mondays blow. I totally agree.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger CMC said...

Your Tuesday didn't sound much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home