Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Oh So Quiet.

My house is once again empty.

Very empty. And very quiet. It's always sad when everyone goes away. The tears are what gets me the most. I've said good-bye often enough that I don't cry myself, but then someone else starts and it's all downhill from there. Especially when it's the kids.

I do miss having everyone around, but today it's okay to be alone. I have a lot of things going on right now and it's easier to deal with them when nothing is competing for my attention.

Things like my lack of enthusiasm for school this semester and the possibly broken zipper in the dress I'm supposed to wear on Saturday and the truck with the broken ignition.

So yeah, it's okay that everyone went home - because now I can swear freely.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

DULCE CRAPIZANO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home