Monday, March 19, 2007

An Open Letter to AT&T

Hi, call center employees of AT&T-

It's me. Remember me? I placed an order on March 6th to move my office's phone service to our new location and bring my numbers back to you. To save money. You said, "Hey! Great!" And I was supposedly all set. A third party verified the order. I called on the 15th and you said, "Here it is! All set for the 16th!"

Um, yeah.

Then why is it the end of the day on the 19th and there are no phones and suddenly - no order? And why didn't I find out about this until I spoke to the 5th person? Do you care that we're losing business because we have no phones? Now I have left messages for two separate people and some other department is supposed to call me back and I have yet to hear from ANY ONE OF YOU.

Do you understand that this? Is my responsibility. And I believed you. So now I look like an ass, even though THREE SEPARATE PEOPLE confirmed this order before the 16th.

I hate you. And you're the only game in town. So I hate that even more.

Fuck off,
Corinne

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

This wouldn't have happened if you used VOIP*

*maybe it would, I am just talking out of my ass here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home