Thursday, March 01, 2007

Same Shit, Different Day.

So yesterday I was working on a rant about work and how I feel like I'm the only one who does anything and blah blah blah. Then I got busy and didn't finish it, only to come back to it later and delete the whole thing.

Why? Because it's the same thing I complain about all. the. damn. time. It's never any different, and I don't know why I expect it to change. It's the same shit, different day.

I just have to accept it and move on. And believe that what happens here is noticed by the boss and that someday it'll pay off for me. I guess that it does already since I'm pretty much given free reign to come and go as I please, within reason obviously. I don't take advantage of it (too much). But maybe something that involved dollar signs would be nice. Of course, we have to make dollars before I can have dollars.

Ah, small business. Small creative business. Small fairly new creative business.

It's too bad I like it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home