Friday, March 09, 2007

It's a Good Thing No One Reads This.

The good thing about having no readers is that you never have to worry about not posting. Because really? All I've done this week is pack boxes. And call movers. And spend 40 minutes on the phone with AT&T. And roll drawings and wrap them together. And visit the new office. Several times. With crap. And I forgot my back door key.

And catch up on office gossip. That might have been the highlight of the week.

Today I have a pounding headache and I want drink in the worst way. I have no one to go to happy hour with, either.

Drinking alone at home - there's nothing wrong with that, right? Right?

I am going to see the Stardust implosion next week, though.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Hey- I read it!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger CMC said...

I have many ones of fans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home