Thursday, May 31, 2007

4.0!

I've been in school for a lot of years. More than I care to think about sometimes. And I've always coasted through, gotten perfectly acceptable grades (except in Economics and Statistics, but whatevs, who uses them?) and continued on my merry way.

Grad school has been an entirely different beast. And maybe it's because I care more about it than I cared about anything else. But I've worked my ass off to pull off the grades I've gotten because of the toughness of the grading scale.

Would you like to see the grading scale?

A 97-100
A- 94-96
B+ 91-93
B 88-90
B- 85-87
C+ 82-84
C 79-81
C- 76-78
D+ 73-75
D 70-72
D- 67-69
F Below 67

So, you can understand my excitement over my first 4.0 EVER. Especially since I really loathed this past semester.

Maybe I need to start hating school more.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

My only A- in grad school? CATALOGING. Damn you, MARC records. Damn you to hell.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger CMC said...

That's why I took the remedial section of cataloging...of course, I can't write a MARC record, but I know the theory behind it.

And that? Is enough for me.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Libarys things are hard to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home