Monday, July 02, 2007

whimper

So far behind. And I'm so sleepy today I can barely concentrate on what I'm doing. But I have another week - so I will charge through and pound this assignment out and hopefully get a piece of furniture built, too.

Vegas was very hot. I always forget how extreme the weather is there, and this weekend was no exception - 110 every day, cooling to a frigid 90 at night. This? Is why I could not live there.

But I actually did some work! Which I subsequently left on the coffee table. Good thing my courier is coming back out tomorrow.

I just want to lie my little head down and rest.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Papa (Not the shoot yourself kind) said...

http://www.askdreldritch.com/comic272.html

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

You have a big old damn head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home