Friday, June 22, 2007

FRIDAY!

Thanks for the votes of confidence - sometimes it's a little overwhelming in this corner of the world.

Booze always helps. So would an assistant. Maybe a boozy assistant? Oh wait - that's me.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

School is sailing right along - A's all around so far, so perhaps I really can do it. Work is just very difficult when it's only me handling all the administrative and project stuff. And answering the phone.

I forget things now, and that's what really grates on me. Even if I write it down, sometimes it just goes right out of my head. That totally kills me, because I feel like I should be able to do everything all at once like the multi-tasking machine I am.

But I am not a machine. It's too bad, because being a robot would be fun. Or having a robot would be fun. Or something.

Regardless, it's Friday! And tomorrow night I'm going to see the Police! At Dodgers Stadium! Hotdogs and beer!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Hey- I'm going to see the Police next month! You'll have to let me know how it is!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Clang clang whoops too late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home