Monday, June 18, 2007

I'd Rather be Sleeping.

Really.

But in a half hour I'll be having my first class in Second Life. We're going to learn how to build things tonight. So yeah, that's cool. But I'm pretty broken by this point in the day and to have to go until 9:30 (or later if I stay for the Cisco tour) is really a strain on my few remaining brain cells.

Not to mention my burning eyes. I spend nine hours in front of a computer screen at work, and coming home to spend another four staring at my laptop is killing me. Hopefully the worst will be over after this week...but somehow I'm not sure that's going to be the case.

Taking two classes this particular summer was maybe not the wisest decision ever. But I have no choice, because it was either that or take three in the fall. HAHAHAAAAA. I'm just counting the weeks...only eight left.

The entire summer. No time off until August.

But! I get three weeks of vacation this year. Actually, I think I've had three for the last two years...but I'm not really sure, and I don't take vacations like that anyway.

I do have stories! About things that are more fun than school! And pictures!

But that'll have to wait until later.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Call me when you spend 20 hours a day in front of a cpu LIKE ME!

No wonder I have a headegg.

Feels like it's 20.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

You'll have to let me know how the Second Life thing is going... it's so interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home