Wednesday, November 28, 2007

That's It.

I'm not turning 30. Somewhere in the last 18 hours I've changed my mind. I was okay during the drinking last night, but by this morning it lost its lustre and that was it.

Yes. I know. I cannot stop the march of time and I'm going to get older whether I want to or not. When I poo-pooed my husband's feelings on turning 30 last year I had no idea I'd end up feeling the same way he did.

So here I am in the last hours of my 20s and realizing that maybe 30 means you have to grow up and holy cow I don't want to do THAT. And so I refuse.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, it is today, right? The 29th? We are Sagittarius twins!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

HA HA You are Ode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home