Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Continuing Story...

...Of a quack who's gone to the dogs.

Not really. But after 5 days and as many AT&T reps, I will finally have all of my phone lines today. At some point. And I don't care about that, as long as I have three lines on the phone next to me by the time I go home tonight.

Because I'm not coming to work tomorrow. Instead, I'm going to Vegas to get my hair done. And according to the big boss, I've earned a day off.

No shit.

The last three weeks have been a hell of a thing. I will not coordinate another office move completely on my own. I figure if this company ever moves again, I'll be long gone. And I feel sorry for the next person, because there's a lot more furniture here now.

I did lose three pounds in the last week. So that's something.

So, back to the usual complaints about school and co-workers and life in general.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Set it on fire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home