Friday, June 01, 2007

FRIDAY!

Already? Of course, this afternoon is dragging slowly by...and I'm waiting for stupid drawings to be emailed to me and I can't go anywhere until they show up. GAH. Anyway, this weekend's adventure takes me to...TEMECULA!

Wait, what? No really - think less Tori and Dean, more hot air balloons and wine.

I'm going to ride in a hot air balloon for the first time...which is both exciting and slightly unnerving, especially when you read the liability waiver. The whole "you could capsize, ignite, and/or fall out" clause isn't really reassuring.

But! Champagne at the end of it! And anything that involves champagne must be good.

So I'm sure I'll have more pictures that I won't upload for weeks when I get back.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

I loved Temecula, it was probably one of my favorite parts of my San Diego trip. Well... that, and Magic Mountain.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

DOGBLOON

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

In ween's blog it is still friday. BECAUSE SHE IS SO BUSY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home