Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TUESDAY!

And holy Mary mother of Jesus did yesterday blow.

The good news is that I didn't incinerate or fall out of a basket. We did almost capsize, but when you're on the ground it's actually pretty funny. Maybe it was the lack of sleep.

I highly recommend hot-air ballooning...if I could travel everywhere like that I'd be happy.

I have pictures, of course - in my camera. I've never figured out if digital photography is worse than film for me...I never got my film developed, and I never print my digital photos. I guess I at least get them online at some point.

Anyway, yesterday was a Monday all the way around - it started with me leaving my keys at home and ended with the grill almost incinerating our chicken. At least it was just the skin that burned.

I'm not even going to bother with explaining the rest, but suffice it to say that it would be most helpful if I could either produce a clone or grow a couple more appendages. Or get a production assistant. Because I? Am doing the work of three people right now.

And I'm trying to decide what to create a prototype of for interface design. An espresso machine is high on the list right now, but honestly, I'd like to do something more creative. However, my creativity has dried up - perhaps I need to have a charette.

Okay, that's all - I have to make reservations now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home