Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yes, I DO Have a Blog

These days I'm usually blogging on my course site, which has nowhere NEAR enough swear words for me. Okay, I'm only blogging there once a week - what I'm REALLY spending my time on is assembling task descriptions, building furniture and trying to figure out what the HELL a state transition diagram is.

I also like capital letters.

But for real - how do you assemble a state transition diagram? Because I'm totally perplexed and I have to have one by Monday.

I'd rather build furniture in SL. Which, most days, is rather soothing. No one else is around where we're building and I just sit there and fight with shapes that won't bend to my will no matter what I do to them. The jury is still out as to whether it's a worthwhile undertaking - give me another five weeks and I'll give you a final verdict. Am I doing interesting things with it? Yes. Does it serve any kind of purpose? Good question.

In real life, my other half has a new job! And weekends off! I have no idea what to do with this information.

But now I have to get back to that diagram.

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Poke him?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger CMC said...

That's the obvious choice.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Then bloge about the poking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home