Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes.

HOLLA, BITCHES!

I'M 30!!!!!

Typing in all caps seems appropriate today. I've decided to own the hell out of this birthday, especially since it's a weekend-long celebration.

And - I got elephant poop stationery this morning!

Really...can it get any better than that?

I almost got into the champagne in the refrigerator this morning, but then my dad called and I forgot about it. I guess it's okay since I do have to actually function today, because, like rust, homework never sleeps.

So I'm beginning what will be one of the most important years of my adult life. And I feel good about it.

But don't you say A WORD about my grey hair.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday! You are me in one year. :)

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, Happy Birthday!!!
Have a great time partying it up.
P.S. - I love the Elephant Poo Poo Paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home