Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've Got No Motivation

Hey! I can manage my way out of a paper bag.

Competency D = done.

Here's the thing, though, and I remember this occurring in every final semester I've ever had.

I just don't care.

Every day I have to force myself to write, or upload content, or send emails, or schedule web conferences. And I don't want to do it. At all. Maybe it would be better if that's all I had to do, but that pesky job thing gets in the way and I'm trapped in this office nine hours a day.

I could probably charge through my e-portfolio and be done in half the time we have to finish. Because wow - it's a whole lot easier than I imagined. I just don't feel like it. I'm tired and burned out and stressed and over people asking me about Second Life and I just want to take my ball and go home.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home