Monday, January 21, 2008

And So It Begins.

The race to April 21st is on. And maybe it's not as completely terrifying as I thought...don't get me wrong, I will still be up every night thinking about what project to apply to which competency, but I found out that I don't have to edit anything.

I don't have to edit. I know. I can't believe it either. I just throw it out there with an explanation of what it proves. Somehow I feel like that's cheating. But whatever.

My advisor has not had anyone fail. While this is reassuring, I've also been told that she works her students hard. I'm okay with that, mostly - if I'm going to spend weeks of my life assembling a portfolio, I'd like it to be worth something in the end.

But the sleepless nights are going to be difficult. They've already started and school doesn't begin until Wednesday...I have a feeling I'm going to be spending plenty of quality time with my sofa during the night for the next three months.

Graduation was four months from last Friday. Let the games begin, bitches.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Maybe there are no failures because the weak are killed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home