Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Story So Far.

I've had some new visitors of late, so let me get you up to speed about all of these slightly nonsensical posts.

I am in my last semester of grad school at San Jose State University, getting my degree in Library and Information Science. My culminating project is creation of an e-portfolio covering the 14 competencies that the administration feels that we should be able to perform when we're done with the program.

I'm also currently neck-deep in Second Life with a group of new LIS students as part of a peer mentoring project team.

On top of all this? I work full-time in the themed entertainment industry, for The Hettema Group. Everyone wants my job. When I get my hood, or if the city of Pasadena ever grants me another interview, they can have it.

So yeah - I'm feeling a little under the gun. Can I do it? I don't have a choice.

Today, the countdown continues. One competency down, 13 to go. 11 1/2 weeks to finish.

Innumerable sleepless hours await.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

"Shhh! Librarian-in-Training!" is a gripping edge-of-your-keyboard drama DON'T MISS IT!

-Gene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home