Thursday, January 10, 2008

They're Coming to Take Me Away

Hahahaaaa.

Sometimes I have this laugh that I do, usually as a lark, that sounds like someone who is coming apart at the seams because the world has hurled its ugly self onto his shoulders and if he doesn't laugh he might curl up in a corner with a bottle and come out when he's homeless.

That laugh up there? It's for real.

As I am not one to cast my troubles into the blogosphere, suffice it to say that a big kink has been thrown into life this week. One that I have no time to worry about, as I have to get through this last semester and that's all I can deal with right now.

At least I'm not pregnant.

Everything will work out in the end and it'll all be fine and blah blah sunshine and smiles and unicorns coming from my ass.

Until then, I'm just charging along because if I don't, I'm going to end up in the corner singing love songs to a bottle. And I'll end up like this.

The good news? I've lost eight pounds in a week. Things are looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home