Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brilliant!

The best thing about Christmas shipping is living in a city that has self-service kiosks that are open before the windows in the morning. Everything has been sent off and now I can sit around and write the Christmas cards that I purchased (shame). For years I've made my own, but this year I said hey! screw this!

Because I am a lazy, unmotivated person.

You would be too if you spent a week trying to pry information out of every vendor that worked on a project so you could get paid. I ended up driving about 50 miles to Ventura County to see one of them today, in the fog and drizzle with nothing but XM for company. Okay, the XM part doesn't sound so bad, I know. In the end, I am the hero of the day and it's one more reason that I will keep my job until I quit or die.

Yesterday I cut stickers for the company Christmas cards. All afternoon. Nothing like arts and crafts on a Monday afternoon.

I have done other things! Like visit LEED certified office buildings! I am a thrill a minute, I tell you.

I did go to the boat parade in Newport Beach though - maybe I can upload those pictures before next Christmas. I'm doing a bang up job on those 30th birthday ones - I'll be 31 before they get done.

I have to lie down now. With the bottle of Bombay Sapphire on my desk.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

OTHER THINGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home