Monday, December 31, 2007

A Year in Review.

So long, 2007! I can't say I'm sorry to see you go...just as I predicted, life is pretty much the same.
But! Good things happened, so here's the highlight reel for the year.

January: XM! I still love it as much as ever.
February: My sister and family came to visit. Evidently that was also when I got my last piercing - how quickly one forgets. Also: I met SHAG!
March: I saw the Stardust implode. Looks like the rest of the month pretty much sucked.
April: Um...yeah. Phone calls from Morocco - that was the highlight.
May: 4.0! Yep. That was the only one. And an extended weekend in Desert Hot Springs.
June: HOT AIR BALLOONS! And the Police.
July: Sucked. But Morgan got a new job. That sucks.
August: I made it through summer session. It was a feat unto itself.
September: My outdoor sofa!
October: HAWAII. Best month of the year...one of these days I'll actually edit those pictures.
November: I think I had a birthday? I'm so funny.
December: I've had better months. But Christmas was fab-u-lous!

So, 2008? One of the most important years of my adult life. I'm charging towards May when that hood will be mine. After that? The sky is the limit, kittens.

And maybe it'll be me making phone calls from Morocco.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Corinne,
Have a Happy and Healthy 2008 full of lots of posts. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home