Friday, February 15, 2008

Halfway Home.

#7 signed off on last night.

I pushed myself so hard this week that I have a cold now. I completed three competencies in five days and kept it mostly together.

I've truly turned into a machine. I have so much crap going on around me right now but somehow I just keep churning away oblivious to all of it. Because I need everything else to be taken care of by someone who is not me, or I won't make it.

So far, so good. Although I don't sleep very much anymore, I'm not shutting down, as I just cannot do that. And I'm damn proud of myself.

I really CAN do this.

This afternoon, I'm leaving for Desert Hot Springs to spend the weekend on an outdoor sofa with a trashy magazine. I've earned it.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

You get an "A" in cold!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home