Monday, April 28, 2008

Burn Baby Burn

If you see a news report that says something near Pasadena is on fire, it's not me.

We are, however, blanketed under a layer of smoke and ash and it smells like a campfire. Fortunately, I live in the middle of town so unless we start it ourselves, my house probably isn't going to catch on fire.

Also: my graduation attire arrived today. Who knew a hood was so hard to figure out? I'm so confused by it. Evidently, I'm smart enough to get a Masters but not smart enough to figure out how to dress myself.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ween in da hood.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck figuring out the hood.
i skipped both my undergrad and grad school graduations but now that i work in a school it turns out that i have a robe with hood to wear in june when the seniors graduate. i haven't taken it out of the bag yet but you've got me worried. i should probably do a trial run one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home