Thursday, April 24, 2008

Regaling

(I'm pretty sure that isn't a word)

Why do they call it regalia anyway? It's a cap and gown for pity's sake. Anyhow, mine is on its way and I can't believe I'm actually going to be walking in a few weeks.

You know what I forgot to share?

My graduation present:


Picture them in black. And yes, they are Jimmy Choos. I should get a degree more often, I think. Or a really high-paying job, because I found three other pairs that I would've walked out with as well. Fortunately, I have some sense. So, if you're in the market, the store in Caesar's Forum shops is lovely and the staff is nice.

It will probably be the last time I ever go there...unless I become the millionaire librarian. And we all know that isn't going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home