Thursday, April 03, 2008

MLIS?

Why yes, thank you.

I finished my e-portfolio last night. I was shaking when I opened up the email, but then I saw the "Congratulations" and I think I quit reading until the "But you are done". Then I had to go to the airport. It has been a pretty anti-climatic experience and I was tired and sad last night so it wasn't as thrilling as it could've been.

But this morning I'm breathing again, and the importance of that email is sinking into my tired, tired brain. I really did it - two and a half years of work in a neat little package that proves I can be a librarian.

And HAHA I'm the first of everyone I've been talking to that's finished. Just under three weeks ahead of the due date.

Now I have no excuse to ignore my research project, which is all I really want to do anyway.

Does this mean I have to change the name of my blog?

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations! Now your blog will have to be Full-Fledged Librarian.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finished 3 days ahead of me! Big deal-io! Just playin' whitcha, we both rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home