Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Own March Madness

It's the Final Four of my e-portfolio...and #11 has been eliminated!

Three left. THREE!

I'm competing against March 31, which is when I want to be done with this. And actually before then, because I'll be in Vegas that weekend and I would like to, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS, not do any work while I'm there.

I can't believe it's been that long. I'm in Vegas at least every two months, so that makes about 12 trips during which I had to do some sort of homework.

The light at the end of the tunnel must just be visible. And not a moment too soon.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

I hate the goddamn comments boxes here on blow-ger.

Just do a damn GIS on count von count. Feh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home