Monday, November 06, 2006

A Comedy of Errors

My windshield is being replaced even as I type. Well, it was. Then the repair guys realized they're missing a tool and they can't call the boss because they'll get in trouble. So they went to the hardware store to get another. My windshield is supposed to be done in 10 minutes.

Since I'm at work and I usually park in the city garage across the street, they're working on it in the back "parking lot" which is no more than a partial alley with five cars in it. I've already had to move the car twice, and I finally just left the keys downstairs with them. If they take off with it I'll just accept that my car and I weren't meant to be.

At least when it's done it'll be the cleanest thing on my car. Or I'll buy a pair of aviator goggles and let the wind blow my hair.

To be continued...

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Gene George said...

Is it done yet?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it done YET?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home