Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Misc.

So the windshield did get replaced.

The end.

In other news, I'm so far behind on my homework that it's ridiculous. But work keeps getting in the way. Pesky paying job. I could care less about skate parks and it's not getting me any closer to explaining Shatford's subject analysis and how it supports findability. This means I have to *gasp* - do homework AT HOME.

GAH.

Also: prescription drama. How can a doctor you've been going to for years write you the wrong prescription? How can the pharmacy, when told which one you REALLY take, the one that is listed in its computer, proceed to fill the wrong prescription again?
You tell me, because I'm clueless. Fortunately after 3 days it's all figured out and I'm happily medicated once again. Next time I'll be sure to check the prescription BEFORE I leave the doctor's office.

And that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home