Thursday, January 25, 2007

And That's the End of That

Hey guess what? Taking a class with an hour-and-a-half online component consisting of a chat lecture isn't for me.

So I dropped it. I also think I've already learned most everything that class is presenting.

And now? I'm scrambling to get another class. Worst case? I only take one and whatever - I can't worry about that. I'm not going to take a class that doesn't fit my needs just to have financial aid cover it.

Winter of my discontent continues...

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Gene George said...

Was it on metametametadata?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger CMC said...

you betcha - and I've already learned that, thankyouverymuch.

Records Management, here I come!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Blah, records management! What kind of librarianship are you aiming for that you would subject yourself to metadata and records management??!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger CMC said...

NPW - I'm specializing in Information Organization and Description...

Knowledge management, really. I'm taking the non-traditional route.

Sometimes I think I should've become a children's librarian instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home